- Material: 100% Polyester
- NikeConnect unlocks exclusive access to your favorite athletes, teams and products on game day with digital content and special offers. Simply download and open the NikeConnect app, then tap your smartphone on the tag at the bottom of your jersey.
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
- Nike Dry fabrics move sweat from your skin for quicker evaporation – helping you stay dry, comfortable and focused on the task at hand
- Heat-sealed NBA and brand logos
- Straight hemline
- Lightweight, breathable fabric with a smooth feel
- Woven jock tag at hem
- Twill applique graphics
- Classic design
- Machine wash, tumble dry low
- Tagless Collar
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Nike
This Damian Lillard 2021/22 City Edition jersey from Nike celebrates the two most successful periods in Portland Trail Blazers history. The first era was the 1970s, specifically 1977, the year the team won its first and only NBA championship under the tutelage of Hall of Fame coach Dr. Jack Ramsay. The red and black plaid pattern on the side panel is a terrific tip of the cap to Ramsay’s signature look. There is also a heavy early ’90s Blazers basketball influence on this jersey, most notably the famous font the team adorned during those great years led by Clyde “the Glide” Drexler. What these two iconic Portland Trail Blazers time periods share is a passionate fan base that still remains in the City of Roses to this day.
2XL, 3XL, L, M, S, XL