- Fit: Nike Swingman Jerseys have an athletic cut. For a looser fit, we recommend ordering one size larger than you normally wear.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
- Nike Dry fabrics move sweat from your skin for quicker evaporation – helping you stay dry, comfortable and focused on the task at hand
- Woven jock tag at hem
- Nike’s 2021/22 City Edition jerseys are uniquely designed in honor of the NBA’s 75th Anniversary season. Each team’s design is meant to be a Moments Mixtape of the franchise’s greatest hits over the years, as they combine past and present in one bold look.
- Twill applique graphics
- Heat-sealed NBA and brand logos
- Straight hemline
- Classic design
- Lightweight, breathable fabric with a smooth feel
- Machine wash with garment inside out, tumble dry low
- Tagless Collar
- Officially licensed
- Brand: Nike
This Karl-Anthony Towns 2021/22 City Edition jersey from Nike blends elements from a selection of looks forever linked to three eras of Timberwolves basketball: The Expansion – the beginning, when Minnesota was granted a franchise; The Big Ticket – led by Hall of Famer Kevin Garnett, a time etched with a Western Conference Finals appearance and an MVP honor; and The Now – a young core fueled by rising stars and an exciting future ahead. The inaugural blue, green and white colorway paired with the iconic tree pattern on the trim evoke an unmatched nostalgia among Wolves fans that will make this a favorite in any collection of gear.
2XL, 3XL, L, M, S, XL